As a Tenant’s Broker, KCBI represents parties as long-term, valued CLIENTS, rather than simply selling a prospective leasing transaction to a specific lessee. KCBI’s duty as a Tenant’s Broker is to represent its client’s interests and not the interests of the landlord. KCBI continuously canvasses the entire marketplace to find clients the widest possible range of leasing options, regardless of which firm may be handling the property listing.
As a Tenant’s Broker, KCBI assists its clients by:
- Networking with other brokers to uncover every possible opportunity that meets a client’s leasing criteria
- Actively researching an extensive array of public and private information resources to ensure that all possibilities are explored, along with extensive personal canvassing
- Conduct in-depth analysis of appropriate market data to determine the fair market value of a lease opportunity
- Prepare leasing documentation and act as an advocate to finalize the contract
- Refer clients to competent legal, tax and other professional services providers
- Refer to space planners, architects or other 3rd party vendors as appropriate